AIA Tampa Bay Allied Membership is open to individals who work in fields that are allied to, or support the architecture profession. Allied Membership is available separately at each level of AIA and at individual local chapters, each providing their own unique benefits.
The greatest benefit of Allied membership with AIA Tampa Bay is the opportunity to network and become a member of our architecture community. Some of our direct benefits include:
- Networking at free monthly membership events including building tours, mixers, gallery openings, film events and more...
- Monthly (+) continuing education programs (provided by allied member who are registered CE providers)
- Weekly e-newsletter
- Inclusion in our online member's resource directory
- Access to our membership mailing list (provided in Excel)
- Contract Documents at a discount from local chapter (paper)
- Discounted member price on all programs that have a fee
- Opportunity to participate on committees
- Staff support with industry resources and information, just ask!
$300 October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022 for membership until 12/31/22
$225 April 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022 for membership until 12/31/22
$150 July 1, 2022 to September 30, 2022 for membership until 12/31/22
Join Online or Download the Application or email Dawn Mages, Executive Director with questions.
Learn More about...
AIA National's Allied Membership
AIA Florida's Allied Membership